Senin, 05 Mei 2008

Billie Holiday - Strange Fruit and Other Hits



Lolipopee says:
Do you know what I am thinking while I am listening to this album of Mrs. Holiday?
Sitting on the window, watching the snow falls from the sky...it's cold I know, but as I lit up my cigarettes and zip my cup of coffee, bit of foot tapping and slow move of your shoulder...
it warms the feelings...creates a cozy feeling in my room...
My favourite track from this album is Easy Living.

"Living for you is easy living
Its easy to live when youre in love
And Im so in love
There is nothing in life but you..."


what a purrfectt moment to enjoy your cold sunday afternoon....

the unique voice of her will take you away to lazy sunday afternoon for love... :)

01. That Old Devil Called Love
02. Strange Fruit
03. I Cant Give You Anything But Love
04. Easy Living
05. They Cant Take That Away From Me
06. Swing Brother Swing
07. Your Mothers Son In Law
08. Did I Remember
09. Miss Brown To You
10. My Last Affair
11. You Got To My Head
12. Back In Your Own Back Yard

Link in comment