Senin, 23 Juni 2008

Take 6 (3 Albums)



Take 6 (Alvin Chea,Cedric Dent,Joey Kibble,Mark Kibble,Claude V. McKnight III,David Thomas) is an influential American a cappella gospel music sextet formed in 1980 on the campus of Oakwood College in Huntsville, Alabama. The group sings in a contemporary style, integrating R&B and jazz influences into their devotional songs and has 10 Grammy wins, 10 Dove Awards, one Soul Train Award and two NAACP Image Award nominations. They won Grammy Awards in 1989, 1990, 1991, 1995, 1998, and 2003 and have collaborated with Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston, Don Henley, Ray Charles, Queen Latifah, Joe Sample, Quincy Jones, Marcus Miller, Brian McKnight and Gordon Goodwin. These guys are great. Their vocal ranges and how they use them well, I can only say that it only gives us a glimpse of what heaven will be like. Simply, without a doubt, one of the greatest vocal group of all time.


Take 6 - The Greatest Hits (1999)



1. I L-O-V-E U
2. Destiny
3. One And The Same
4. Fly Away
5. Mary
6. Biggest Part Of Me
7. The Best Stuff In The World Today Cafe
8. Setembro (Brazilian Wedding Song)
9. A Quiet Place
10. Oh Thou That Tellest Good Tidings To Zion
11. U Turn
12. Spread Love
13. So Much 2 Say


Take 6 - Take 6 (1988)



1. Gold Mine
2. Spread Love
3. If We Never Needed The Lord Before (We Sure Do Need Him Now)
4. A Quiet Place
5. Mary
6. David And Goliath
7. Get Away, Jordan
8. He Never Sleeps
9. Milky-White Way
10. Let The Words


Take 6 - So Much 2 Say (1990)



1. "[Not Again!?]"
2. "So Much 2 Say"
3. "[Human Body]"
4. "I L-O-V-E U"
5. "Something Within Me"
6. "Time After Time (The Savior Is Waiting)"
7. "Come Unto Me"
8. "[Pre-Prise: I'm on My Way]"
9. "I Believe" *
10. "Sunday's on the Way" *
11. "I'm on My Way"
12. "[That's the Law]"
13. "Where Do the Children Play?"

Links in comment

6 komentar:

MR & MRS JAZZ mengatakan...

The Greatest Hits

Take 6

So Much 2 Say

Jakob mengatakan...

Hi,

what is the password for the file with "Greatest Hits"?

SPEAKER MIX mengatakan...

Hi Fellas !!!!

I downloaded the Greatest Hits from Take 6,but I don´t have the password too...Could you please verify this one ???
Thanks for all the great work,and just keep goin' on !!!
Big hug from Brazil !!!!!

Mario Speaker Mix

MR & MRS JAZZ mengatakan...

Jack & Mario,
sorry for the problem. it was my friend's upload, and i still can't reach him at the moment. I'll work on it asap. sorry once again for the trouble..:(

portial_smacks mengatakan...

Jack & Mario, and Mr & Mrs Jazz:

sorry brothers, this is my mistake, I forget to show out this.

Password for Take 6 - Greatest Hits is : 84nd4n4

Jakob mengatakan...

Thanks!!!!