Senin, 10 Desember 2007

The Chicago Story : The Complete Greatest Hits



CD 1
Just You 'n' Me
Happy Man
You're not alone
Chasin' The Wind
Wishing You Were Here
No Tell Lover
(I've Been) Searchin' So Long
Colour My World
You Come To My Senses
We Can Last Forever
If You Leave Me Now
Hard To Say I'm Sorry
You're The Inspiration
Hard Habit To Break
Will You Still Love Me
Baby, What A Big Surprise
Look Away
What Kind Of Man Would I Be
I Don't Wanna Live Without You
Love Me Tomorrow

CD 2
25 Or 6 To 4
Saturday In The Park
Questions 67 And 68
I'm A Man
Stay The Night
Only You
Dialogue (Part 1 & 2)
Old Days
Beginnings
Lowdown
Another Rainy Day In New York City
Call On Me
Feelin' Stronger Every Day
Take Me Back To Chicago
Sing, Sing, Sing (with the Gipsy Kings)
Along Comes A Woman
Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
Make Me Smile
Street Player

Link in comment