Sabtu, 01 Desember 2007

Sofia - In Love With Nova Bossa







If you think Olivia Ong's Girl Meets Bossa I & II are great, if you think the only Queen of Bossa in Phlilippine is only Sitti Navarro, try this one. I like this one better. Another philippine raising star is here. Meet Sofia, the beautiful bossa girl with guitar. Sofia ini masih 22 tahun, tapi udah punya nama besar di sana. Suaranya keren banget n sempurna buat bossa. Lafal portugisnya sempurna, main gitarnya jg sempurna, bakal ngingetin ama Lisa Ono. Lagu2nya sebagian besar pasti udah dikenal. She has a really sweet and sexy voice, and the songs delivered beautifully. It's very relaxing, and would be a great choice to listen while resting or chilling out. so, buat yg demen bossa with female smooth n sexy voice, penggemar olivia ong, sitti navarro, ini hukumnya wajib! Totally recommended from me.

1. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
2. Falsa Baiana
3. Sad To Belong
4. I'll Never Fall In Love Again
5. I Will (ft Thor)
6. So Nice (Samba De Verao)
7. Tell Me
8. Birthday Song
9. Hulog Ng Langit
10. Night and Day
11. Can't Take My Eyes Off You (with Thor)
12. I'll Take Care Of You
13. Warm Impressions
14. So Em Teus Bracos
15. Unexpectedly
16. What A Wonderful World
17. Moro Na Roca
18. Moro Na Roca (Festive Dance Mix)

Link in comment