Jumat, 14 Maret 2008

D'Sound Complete Discography

D'Sound is a great acid funky jazz band from Norway that has more than 10 years career with 6 albums and great stage performance. They have a very relaxing and very inspiring beat to their songs. It's groovy and funky, you'll have good times with their songs. what's not to love? if you've loved d'sound since day one like i do, you've got to have these collection, for real. Even if you haven't heard them yet, try any of their song, you'll love them. for real. :)

The Spice Of Life (1996)




1. Goodman, Good Girl - (studio)
2. Smooth Escape - (studio)
3. Love Is On My Way - (studio)
4. All I Wanna Do - (studio)
5. Saturdaynightlies - (studio)
6. Real Name - (studio)
7. It Isn't All That Easy - (studio)
8. Sunshine Philosophy - (studio)
9. Spice Of Life - (studio)
10. Slow Dancing, French Kissing - (studio)
11. I Know It Will Be - (studio)
12. Missing You - (studio)
13. Smoother Escape (1997 Version) - (studio)
14. Saturdaynightlies (Live) - (studio)
15. Slow Dancing, French Kissing (Live) - (studio)
16. Real Name (Live) - (studio)
17. I Know It Will Be (Live) - (studio)
18. Spice Of Life (Live) - (studio)
19. Smoother Escape (Live) - (studio)
20. All I Wanna Do (Disclab Freedom Mix) - (studio)
21. Real Name (Disclab Radio Remix) - (studio)
22. Real Name (Tee Productions Remix) - (studio)

Beauty Is A Blessing (1998)



1. Enjoy - (studio)
2. Ain't Giving Up - (studio)
3. Boyfriend - (studio)
4. Down On The Street - (studio)
5. Every Raindrop - (studio)
6. Beauty Is A Blessing - (studio)
7. Sleepin' In - (studio)
8. Put Me Down, Let It Loose - (studio)
9. Tattooed On My Mind - (studio)
10. Drummer Drummer - (studio)
11. I Can Get Over You - (studio)
12. You Don't Wanna Know Me - (studio)
13. Pray To Fall Asleep - (studio)
14. You Will Rise - (studio)
15. Baby - (studio)
16. Drummer Drummer (Live) - (studio)
17. You Will Rise (Live) - (studio)
18. Ain't Giving Up (Live) - (studio)
19. Enjoy (Millennium Club Mix) - (studio)
20. Enjoy (Soft Air Mix) - (studio)
21. Ain't Giving Up (Random Remix Extended Version) - (studio)
22. Down On The Street (Tom Thumbdisco On The Street Mix) - (studio)
23. Tattooed On My Mind (Radio Version II, Random 101 Mix) - (studio)

Talkin' Talk (2000)



1. Sing My Name
2. Talkin'Talk
3. Play Me The Song
4. In The Game
5. Who Says (This Is Love)
6. I Remember These Moments
7. Girls Want Everything
8. Sunshine
9. Be So Bad
10. Believe
11. I Want U 2 B With Me
12. Sweet Music
13. Thunder And Rain

Doublehearted (2003)



1. Just Cant Wait
2. Breathe In Breathe Out
3. Doublehearted
4. Do I Need A Reason
5. Dancing Into The Moonlight
6. Give It All Back
7. Come Back My Friend
8. Give Myself Away
9. Treasure
10. Do You Like It
11. People Are People
12. Medley (Bonus Track)
13. Breathe In Breathe Out (Bonus Track)
14. Disco Ironic - Radio Version 1 (Bonus Track)
15. Disco Ironic - Radio Version 2 (Bonus Track)
16. Sigh (Bonus Track)

Smooth Escapes: The Very Best Of (2005)



1. Aint Giving Up - (studio)
2. Smooth Escape - (studio)
3. If You Get Scared - (studio)
4. Talkin Talk - (studio)
5. Tatooed On My Mind - (studio)
6. Do I Need A Reason - (studio)
7. Down On The Street - (studio)
8. Remember These Moments - (studio)
9. All I Wanna Do - (studio)
10. Real Name - (studio)
11. Dancing Into The Moonlight - (studio)
12. My Greatest Flaw - (studio)
13. People Are People - (studio)
14. Give Myself Away - (studio)
15. Good Man Good Girl - (studio)
16. Love Is On My Way - (studio)
17. Sing My Name - (studio)
18. Enjoy - (studio)
19. Disco Ironic - (studio)
20. Smoother Escape - (studio)
21. Slow Dancing French Kissing - (studio)

My Today (2007)



1. Green Eyes
2. My Today
3. Birthday (Ft Tony Momrelle)
4. Universally
5. Sadness
6. Feel Again
7. 1, 2, 3
8. Gaining Back My Faith
9. Murder Me
10. Sigh (Ft Till Bronner)
11. Rainy Days
12. As Long As I Sing
13. Strong Heart (Bonus Track)
14. Daylight (Bonus Track)
15. Sing (Bonus Track)
16. Aint Giving Up (Acoustic Live Session) (Bonus Track)
17. Smooth Escape (Acoustic Live Session) (Bonus Track)

Links in comment