Senin, 21 April 2008

Frank Sinatra - The Complete Capitol Singles Collections (Box Set)





In general I divide Frank Sinatra's career into three important parts. First, is the young Sinatra, skinny, with a dearly voice that was adored and idolized by many teenagers at that time, Second, is the fully grown up Sinatra, with more mature voice and singing style, and putting deeper sense into his songs. And then, the old days, the legendary crooner with all the glorious career that he has reached. This Capitol period (1953-1961) shows how great Sinatra in his mature age. Many of the songs in here, maybe ,you haven't heard of, but i dare to say that there's no bad song from Sinatra. You can listen and enjoy each and every song of his, and they are all ageless. This is amazing boxset. Enjoy! ;)


Disc 1:
1. Lean Baby
2. I'm Walking Behind You
3. I've Got The World On A String
4. My One And Only Love
5. Anytime, Anywhere
6. From Here To Eternity
7. I Love You
8. South Of The Border
9. Take A Chance
10. Young At Heart
11. Don't Worry 'Bout Me
12. I Could Have Told You
13. Rain (Falling From The Skies)
14. Three Coins In The Fountain
15. Gal That Got Away, The
16. Half As Lovely (Twice As True)
17. It Worries Me
18. When I Stop Loving You
19. White Christmas
20. Christmas Waltz, The
21. Someone To Watch Over Me
22. You, My Love

DISC 2:
1. Melody Of Love
2. I'm Gonna Live Till I Die
3. Why Should I Cry Over You?
4. Don't Change Your Mind About Me
5. Two Hearts, Two Kisses (Make One Love)
6. From The Bottom To The Top - (with Gee Wilson & The Nuggets)
7. If I Had Three Wishes
8. Learnin' The Blues
9. Not As A Stranger
10. How Could You Do A Thing Like That To Me?
11. Same Old Saturday Night
12. Fairy Tale
13. Love And Marriage
14. Impatient Years
15. Tender Trap, (Love Is) The
16. Weep They Will
17. You'll Get Yours
18. Flowers Mean Forgiveness
19. How Little We Know, (How Little It Matters)
20. Five Hundred Guys
21. Johnny Concho Theme (Wait For Me)
22. You're Sensational
23. Well Did You Evah? - (with Bing Crosby)

DISC 3:
1. Mind If I Make Love To You?
2. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? - (with Celeste Holm)
3. You Forgot All The Words (While I Still Remember The Tune)
4. Hey! Jealous Lover
5. Your Love For Me
6. Can I Steal A Little Love?
7. So Long, My Love
8. Crazy Love
9. Something Wonderful Happens In Summer
10. You're Cheatin' Yourself (If You're Cheatin' On Me)
11. All The Way
12. Chicago
13. Witchcraft
14. Tell Her You Love Her
15. Christmas Waltz, The - (with The Ralph Brewster Singers)
16. Mistletoe And Holly - (with The Ralph Brewster Singers)
17. Nothing In Common - (with Keely Smith)
18. How Are Ya' Fixed For Love? - (with Keely Smith)
19. Same Old Song And Dance, The
20. Monique
21. Mr. Success
22. Sleep Warm
23. No One Ever Tells You
24. To Love And Be Loved

DISC 4:
1. Time After Time
2. French Foreign Legion
3. All My Tomorrows
4. High Hopes
5. They Came To Cordura
6. Talk To Me
7. River, Stay 'Way From My Door
8. It's Over, It's Over, It's Over
9. This Was My Love
10. Nice 'N' Easy
11. You'll Always Be The One I Love
12. Ol' MacDonald
13. My Blue Heaven
14. Sentimental Baby
15. Sentimental Journey
16. American Beauty Rose
17. Moon Was Yellow, The
18. I've Heard That Song Before
19. Five Minutes More
20. I'll Remember April
21. I Love Paris
22. Hidden Persuasion
23. Ya Better Stop - (previously unreleased, bonus track)
24. Sea Song, The - (bonus track)
25. Look To Your Heart - (bonus track)
26. I Believe - (bonus track)
27. Love Looks So Well On You - (bonus track)

Links in comment

3 komentar:

MR & MRS JAZZ mengatakan...

CD 1
CD 2
CD 3
CD 4 Part 1
CD 4 Part 2

SPEAKER MIX mengatakan...

Fellas,

You just can´t IMAGINE my happiness just to see this post...I was anxiously looking forward this box,and TCHARAN !!!!!
It's posted now,here !!!!
Thank you sooo much just to make a Sinatra addict a fantabulous day,week,month...

MR & MRS JAZZ mengatakan...

really happy that you feel the way i do whenever i listen to this boxset! and happy to know that you have it in your blog as well! let's enjoy this amazing boxset again, and again and again! :)