Minggu, 27 Januari 2008

Barbra Streisand - Duets




Track
1. I Won't Be The One To Let Go - (with Barry Manilow)
2. Guilty - (with Barry Gibb)
3. You Don't Bring Me Flowers - (with Neil Diamond)
4. I Finally Found Someone - (with Bryan Adams)
5. Cryin' Time - (with Ray Charles)
6. I've Got A Crush On You - (with Frank Sinatra)
7. Tell Him - (with Celine Dion)
8. No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) - (with Donna Summer)
9. What Kind Of Fool - (with Barry Gibb)
10. I Have A Love / One Hand, One Heart - (with Johnny Mathis)
11. One Less Bell To Answer / A House Is Not A Home - (with Kris Kristofferson)
12. Lost Inside Of You - (with Kris Kristofferson)
13. Till I Loved You - (with Don Johnson)
14. Make No Mistake, He's Mine - (with Kim Carnes)
15. If You Ever Leave Me - (with Vince Gill)
16. Music Of The Night, The - (with Michael Crawford)
17. Ding-Dong The Witch Is Dead - (with Harold Arlen)
18. Get Happy / Happy Days Are Here Again - (with Judy Garland)
19. All I Know Of Love - (with Josh Groban)

Enjoy Guys!!