Senin, 07 Januari 2008

VA - Voices Of Angels





From EMI Thailand, nice compilation that gathered females with beautiful voices altogether. Some easy listening, light jazz and smooth bossa that will be really nice to listen while you need some relaxation. High quality, 256 kbps. Enjoy :)



Que sera sera - Clementine
Moonlight serenade - Lisa Ono
Just the way you are - Selena Jones
Can't Take My Eye off You - Eldissa
Side Streets - Saint Etienne
I can See clearly Now - Holly cole Trio
Close To You - Noon
Desperado - Emi Fujita
Somewhere only we Know - Laura Michelle Kelly
I can't tell you why - Sonia
Together Again - String Swing
When he love me - Melissa Errico
Monday Date - Caroline Henderson
Tracks of My Tears - Mica Paris
Not Going Anywhere - Keren Ann
Receiver - Hem
Truth That Hurts - Wire Daisies

Link in comment